Terms and Conditions
Your stay includes: accommodation, complimentary parking, complimentary internet access, and complimentary access to the Town of Banff ROAM transit system.
Taxes: equal to 11.18% will be applied to your base room rate and room upgrades. All other enhancements, activities and services are subject to 5% GST. Gratuities are not included unless specified.
Check-in: after 4:00 pm
Check-out: prior to 11:00 am
Pets: are welcome in select pet-friendly rooms at The Dorothy Motel. There is a fee of $25 per pet per night, and reservations must be made in advance.
Non-Smoking: We’re pleased to provide a smoke-free environment. For our guests who smoke, we kindly ask that you go outside the main entrance to the sidewalk. A $200.00 fee will be applied to any room that has been smoked in. Further deep cleaning charges may also apply.
Banff Lodging Co. BLC, and all operating divisions, respects your right to privacy and values our relationship with you, the individual. We recognise and appreciate that you may have provided, and over time may continue to provide us with personal information such as your name, date of birth and contact information, information relating to sales or inquiries, financial details and demographics or indicated interest in specific travel and tourism related products. In securing this data, BLC respects and makes every effort to uphold your need for confidentiality. This ‘Privacy Statement’ is intended to provide clarification of how, why and what type of personal information BLC collects in the course our day-to-day operations.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- BLC will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose than those outlined below, except with your consent.
- BLC will make every effort to protect your personal information against loss or theft.
- BLC will make every effort to safeguard your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- BLC will endeavour to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as possible for the purposes identified above.
- BLC will respect your request to access personal information in as timely fashion as reasonably possible.
WHY WE ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may ask for and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To assist in delivering the products and services you have requested.
- To improve our customer satisfaction levels and maintain a responsible relationship with you.
- To understand your needs and preferences in an effort to serve you better.
- To manage and develop our business, product and service offerings.
- To satisfy regulatory obligations and legal requirements.
- To assist in issues relating to your personal safety.