The Dorothy Motel
The Dorothy Motel is Banff’s first boutique motel offering ‘accommodations made simple’. Choose from a Superior Hotel Room, with either 1 King or 2 Queen Beds. This quaint motel, peacefully located at the start of Banff Avenue, is surrounded by forests with the majestic Cascade Mountain in the background.
Our rooms include everything you need for your next mountain retreat: a mini-refrigerator and microwave, in-room coffee and tea to get you kickstarted for the day, in-room safe, air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi and parking. The bathrooms offer a stand-up shower, hairdryer and bath products from Rocky Mountain Soap. And yes, Banff’s newest motel is pet-friendly, so feel free to bring your furry friends with you.
Bring your own bicycles, or rent some from Ultimate Sports. On-site bike storage and a fix-it station are available as well. And after a day of exploring the stunning scenery of Banff enjoy the evening relaxing in the courtyard.
Check-in using your mobile phone or in person at the Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa, just down the street (521 Banff Avenue).
- Complimentary wifi
- Complimentary Banff Local Roam bus pass
- Complimentary parking
- Bike storage (Outdoor courtyard)
Meet Dorothy Carlton
Inspired by the explorers and trailblazers of the past The Dorothy Motel is accommodation made simple; for the explorers and trailblazers of today.
- Check in at the Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa
- Mobile check in / check out
- Mobile key access
- Exterior entrances to each room
- Bike storage, close to biking trails
- Rooms with mini-fridge, microwave
- Outdoor courtyard
We understand that travelers have a higher expectation for cleanliness and health safety than ever before. Our SAFECATION commitment is to lead with hospitality practices that ensure the safety of our guests, our employees, and our community.
- Mobile check-in / check-out
- Mobile key access
- No contact arrival and departure
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
- Exterior staircase access to rooms