It is approximately 144 km to get from the Calgary International Airport to The Dorothy Motel. If you are going to drive or rent a car, here are some simple directions to getting here.
- Take the TransCanada Highway west to Banff.
- After you reach the Banff National Park Gates, it will be another 15 minute drive (15km).
- Take the First Banff Exit.
- Turn left at the stop sign (onto Banff Ave).
- The Dorothy Motel is approx 5 minute (3.6km) from the exit.
- You will want to check in at The Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa
- You will find the Banff Caribou Lodge on your right.
- Feel free to pull up out front and check in.
- Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa, 521 Banff Ave, Banff.
- The Dorothy Motel is down the street at 250 Marmot Cres (behind the Husky Gas Station)
The Dorothy Motel
250 Marmot Cres
PO Box 1070
1 (800) 661-1272
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa
521 Banff Ave
PO Box 1070
1 (800) 563-8764
Entry Fees to the National Parks of Canada
All visitors to Banff National Park require a National Park entry pass to offset the costs of the Parks facilities and services. These facilities and services include: picnic areas, scenic lookouts, washrooms, trails and roads as well as friendly and helpful staff at visitor centres, and day-use areas.
Brewster Banff Airport Express
Calgary to Banff from $72
Sit back, relax and enjoy express service from the Calgary International Airport to Banff with Brewster Banff Airport Express. With frequent departures, large viewing windows and a flexible 90-min cancellation policy, there’s no better way to access the incredible adventures of Banff National Park.
Save 15% on round-trip bookings
- Door to door service
- Green way to travel
- Professional service
- Modern, clean transportation